Re: Free plants?

I don't have any actual experience with them but my take on it is that
you would purchase (nothing is "Free") from them because you want to
help them out. You would get 2 no-name variegated hosta for $6.95 and 2
Penstemon 'Huskers Red'(size unknown) for $6.95. A more enlightened way
to look at it is each unit is $7 total. There is no break on shipping.
There's nothing special about any of their plants that you couldn't find
elswhere. But if you would like to help the disabled, give it a shot. As
always, start with a small order to check their product and service.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Not me. "Free" always makes me raise the drawbridge.

On Aug 4, 2005, at 4:40 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with this place? Comments?
>
> http://www.freetreesandplants.com/index.html
>
> Cyndi

Island Jim
Southwest Florida