Blessed Rain!

Has been raining here for the past 30+ minutes. Probably coming down
too hard to do anything but run off, but at this point, I'll take
anything.  Will let you know what the rain gauge says tomorrow. (This
morning the drought in the midwest made the front page of the Wall
Street Journal.) At least I will probably get a one week respite from
hose hauling!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b