RE: Baptisa now cut flowers

Sometimes things happen for a reason and you might not have been able to
supply everyone with this drought. Wish you lived closer, cause I would love
to have fresh flowers always in the house. Of course, my gardens don't
produce enough to supply both the outside and inside with them.

Interesting that you grow them all in raised beds...hum, if DH ever gets his
train plants out of one of the raised veggie beds in back, maybe...

Which plants work best for this? Maybe next year I could do this....(er, for
myself, no attempt for a business type)

Donna