Re: Baptisa now cut flowers

Haven't tried 'Prairie Sun', Ceres, but I will put it on my list for next
year. I bought rudbeckia 'Autumn Sun' from Bluestone at end of season prices and
hope it will be perennial for me as it seems to be unfazed by heat and drought
even in gal. pots and has tall strong stems for cutting. Thanks for the
suggestion to add to my list. Kathyz5