From: james singer [mailto: islandjim1@verizon.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:23:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thunder

You folks camp. don't you, Melody? Camping out can make a vacation even
lots <br>of weekends spring through fall, many times at campgrounds no
2:01 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing <br>Center
wrote:<br><br>> I didn't know that could happen. Hopefully a repair just
to that spot <br>> will<br>> do the trick. Sorry about the vacation -
maybe you could at least <br>> take a<br>> little day trip somewhere,
-----<br>> From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 4:58 AM<br>>
here a few days ago only to discover that<br>>> in the tremendously dry
heat we've been having, part of our roof had<br>>> buckled and now we
have a leak.

Great, just great. Guess I know where <br>>> my<br>>> money will be
going this month...not that I have it, mind you...have <br>>> car<br>>>
registration fees to pay this month, school shopping to do, new
braces<br>>> for Meg to pay for...this puts the final kaput to
vacation...sometimes<br>>> when it rains, it really does pour!
Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of
< kmrsy@netzero.com > wrote:<br>>> From: kmrsy@netzero.com [mailto:
kmrsy@netzero.com]<br>>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>> Date: Thu, 28 Jul
whenever I've been very dry here for awhile and rain is on<br>>>
the<br>way, I attempt to water my beds a bit before it arrives, so
the<br>>> rain<br>will have a better chance of some of it soaking in
rather than<br>>>

running<br>off. Much of the hard rain you described may run off <br>>>
anyway,<br>>> but most<br>would surely run off if it hits dry, hard
soil. Now that<br>>> yours is<br>moistened, I hope you get some more. I
think we have had<br>>> plenty here for<br>awhile. Our temps dropped
starting to climb a little. Last night I<br>>> hand-trimmed all my
wrote:<br>Had a violent thunder and wind storm yesterday afternoon<br>>>
about<br>6:00 PM. Really scary. Lasted about 20 minutes. Rain came<br>>>
this was so hard<br>and lasted so short a<br>>> time that it didn't help
much. When

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com