From: Melody   [mailto: mhobertm@excite.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue,  9 Aug 2005 06:47:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT Game

Jim: If you manage to locate that game, let me know. I'm sure it will
go<br>over well with my kids' school teachers, too. Plus be a big help
the retirement is out of this world!<br><br> --- On Sat 08/06, james
singer < islandjim1@verizon.net > wrote:<br>From: james singer [mailto:
islandjim1@verizon.net]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Sat, 06 Aug
of a CNN item about computer games. Overall, the<br><br>piece had to do
with the testosterone level of most of the games and<br><br>how few were
written for woman. It was pointed out, of course, that<br><br>most
18-to-30 year old women had better things to do than sit in<br>front
end of the piece, they showed a game where the player <br>had

to<br>place the states on a blank US map [drag and drop]. The blank
no<br><br>boundary lines. It looked like a really great game for Ms.
Fatma's<br><br>class. I couldn't find zip about it at CNN dot com.
text UNSUBSCRIBE
Excite! -

    http://www.excite.com<br>The

most personalized portal on the