Way OT, except for Melody

Last week I tried a new Almond Joy bar (I prefer Mounds though)  It was
lime-flavored coconut wirh the almonds atop all covered in white chocolate.
Quite different and yummy.  Today, they had another one -
passionfruit-flavored coconut and milk chocolate.  This was THE most
disgusting piece of candy I've ever tasted.  Reminded me of the Monty Python
skit about chocolate covered eye of nute.   Hershey is sending me a coupon
for a replacement.