From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Rich Apking
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:33 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Thunder now Iowa St Fair

Well, everything is garden related.  On veggies I got a blue ribbon for my
garlic, a second place on my red onions, and a third place on my white
onions.  In canned goods I got a third place for my peaches, a second place
on my peach jam and dill cucumber pickles (apparently they don't like
striped cucumbers) and first place on my strawberry jam, catsup, pickled
green beans, pickled beets, tomatoes, salsa, spaghetti sauce tomato juice,
and pickled onions.  Now you know what I do inbetween dances.