From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:41:59 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thunder now Iowa St Fair

In a message dated 8/9/05 11:54:34 PM, mhobertm@excite.com
get it finished. I did <br>take in the Des Moines Quilt Guilds quilt
show raffle quilt (will be raffled at <br>our show in Oct). It is an
Iowa quilt with appliqued blocks depicting known <br>events/locations in
Iowa. I did the block which depicts the little brown <br>church. Other
blocks are wind mill in Pella, hot air balloon for the balloon <br>expo
in Indianola, covered bridge of Madison County, one room school house,
farm <br>house, a finch the state bird, an Amish horse and buggy, a sail
boat on an <br>Iowa lake &amp; others. A great Iowa rose appliqued
border.<br> I will look for you in the garden.<br>
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com