RE: tonight's event

Starting prices are normal for a garden center/nursery around here. Of
course he is more expensive than the big box stores, but he is not carrying
all common plants either- and his are well taken care of.

Gallon size perennials for instance run from 7 to 12 depending before his
discounts. Of course, I use that term gallon size loosely- after listening
to you guys say that the round black pots are not really exactly a gallon-
what did you refer to them as- a trade size gallon.... I will say that his
gallons are not plants that have been 'just' upgraded, the root systems are
nicely established throughout the pot.

Mother did like the hydrangea tree form- it is taller than me while sitting
it in it's pot, probably standing 6 ft tall although I didn't measure it. We
paid 50.00 out the door for it... didn't think that was too bad, as that is
something that was not offered elsewhere around here....

He offers a large selection of trees and shrubs too...

Donna