RE: tonights event

Of course! The invitations have always stated and
guests. Although no one has ever asked to see your
invite anyways :)

He has a Sept seminar day planned as well as a
customer appreciation day in Oct.... both of those are
advertised and open to the general public.

--- "hodgesaa@earthlink.net" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net>