Re: Rain

We finally got a bit of rain last night - maybe 3/4 inch.  Things were really
on their last legs, and I just am not able to haul water this year. Of course
the temperatures are going to be in the 90s today, and so will the humidity.
I went out early and picked my beans and a couple of squash, chased the
two young deer who were curious about what I was doing, watered a few
pots that are under the garage eaves and don't get rain, and by that time
I was dripping, so I think I ahve done my gardening for the day.

Congratulations to Ms Fatma - and welcome to citizenship in this great
country.  There may be stupid people who do offensive things, but that's
part of the beauty of it - you are even free to be stupid.