Re: Rain, Monarchs

I have some self seeded verbena bonariensis that is a wonderful butterfly
magnet.You have to walk thru clouds of red admirals, sulfers, and occasional
swallowtails to get to my front door. I am always annoyed at this exuberant plant
that seems to want to invade every space but then the butterflies come and I
don't have the heart to pull it before the seeds drop so I have more plants
next spring and so the cycle continues. Kathyz5