Re: Be kind to your web-footed...

In a message dated 8/13/05 3:56:10 AM, islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

> Turkey.

Jim, does she have family there yet?    Is her homeland safe for her to
visit?   Has she been back?
     My FIL, now deceased, came by boat from Italy to this country at the age
of 15 and alone.   He never went back.   Of course, I'm sure with 17 little
mouths to feed he never felt he could afford to do so even if he wanted.