State Fair

I worked in the MG garden at the state fair today.   Melody did not appear.
It was drizzle rain all morning & cool.   Enjoyed the coolness however I wore
shorts & short sleeves.   One of the MG I was   working with had on jeans & a
sweat shirt and looked more comfortable than I.   It is hard to believe we
move so quickly from unbearable heat to goose bumps.   The first Sat of the
fair, today, is traditionally the highest attended day but not this year.   The
rain seemed to swipe the visitors & the fun.
     Hope you all got some moisture, too!