Couple of years ago, I planted some caladiums in a hanging basket--and
sort of forgot about them. Then this year, when looking for something
to plant around the base of a tree, remembered them. So I dumped the
basket on the ground, scooped up the bulbs and planted them. I must've
missed some of the BB-sized baby bulbs, however, because when the
weather warmed, a clump of small plants came up--right where I want to
add to a small patio.

So when they die back this fall, I'll dig them up. Anybody interested?
There's probably four or five little bulbs.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10