Re: Success!!!!!Rain!

Thanks, Rich.  We've had at least an inch today and it's still
raining.  This is the first good rain we've had this summer.  It
was hideously hot yesterday, last night, and this morning.  It
was so hot that the priest (female, Episcopal) didn't wear
vestments at early church this morning.  I couldn't fault her - I
was dripping just sitting there.  Started about 2:00 this
afternoon, but didn't cool down much.  At one point I'm sure
the humidity was at least 100% - rain coming down and
temperature in the mid 80s.  It came and went, but mostly
stayed all afternoon, and now this evening it has cooled
down to the mid 70s and is still rumbling with thunder and
raining.  I hope it clears overnight, and I can get some
gardening done in the morning before it heats up again.
I am so thankful for the rain.  It was so dry.
Auralie