Re: Daylilies

Now I am thoroughly confused, but at least I know the definition of
"spider"! Guess I will start looking for "unusual forms".
Irregardless of "form", the other thing I am looking for is 'true
yellow' - a yellow flower that is not an orange- yellow, or any other
shade of yellow. Any suggestions??

Cathy, west central IL, z5b