Starting a nursery

Hi everyone,

   As some of you know, I've decided to start a small mailorder nursery
   in the spring.

   I'm slowly figuring things out, but have some questions that I'd
   love to ask more experienced nurserypeople.  If any of you on the
   list wouldn't mind sharing some of your wisdom, I'd really appreciate

   If you want to contact me offlist (lindsey@mallorn.com) just send me
   a note, otherwise let me know that you want stuff asked amongst the
   other listmembers.