From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Starting a nursery

I'm not sure how different they are, perhaps marketing is the
difference. Since the original Sadie Ray has been growing at a farmhouse
in Rochester Indiana for over 50 years, it tends to lend a certain
confidence to our local buyers. Yeah that's marketing. Plus, EVERYBODY
has Endless Summer. How many carry Sadie Ray? Blooms July thru August.
Dies back to the crown each winter but still blooms reliably in our
climate.

Kitty

-- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
> >Granted, Endless Summer [TM] fills a need
> >that no other Hydrangea could fill before,
>
> Have you looked at H.m. 'Sadie Ray', Chris?

But what's the difference between the two?  Other than marketing?

Chris