Re: woes

> I posted some signs this morning re security has been notified and will
> monitor the nursery more closely.  But I don't think they'll be back.  They
> got enough to do some nice landscaping.

I don't know why, but I missed the original portion of your post about the
plants being stolen.

That really stinks.  I imagine you were fuming and hurt all at the same
time.  Next time leave some pots of poison ivy laying around.  With
mousetraps under the rims.

One of the groundskeepers at the Master Gardener's Display Garden a couple
of blocks from here told me that they're always losing plants.  They'll
get some hot new plant and a few days later someone will have dug it
up.  He said their rock garden display is always hit the hardest.

I hope they catch these people.

Chris

http://www.hort.net/sHORTurl/                        Shorten your URLs!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3785 online plant photos and growing!