Re: OT Clouds

Clouds can be really interesting. We have great clouds here all the time. There is an artist in Sarasota [teaches at Ringling] who seems to specialize in cloudscapes. Some friends of Ms Fatma's commissioned a very large painting for up under the skylight in their atrium. We went to the unveiling. Awesome. The colors were a perfect Gulf Coast sunset.

Here's what the real McCoy looks like

http://snipurl.com/h4u7