Re: plumeria cuttings

I REALLY want to take the whole thing truthfully. I'm still deciding. It's
blooming so well right now it makes me sick to think about cutting it up!
And it's three different ones in a single pot and they're different colors
and so gorgeous together. OK, I'll take the whole thing.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Water