Re: OT--Robertson

"Ripping off the veil" or "agenda" is right Jim. Why people continue to
listen and buy into this political/religious tripe is beyond me. There
is "religious" and there is "spiritual". Spiritual is without an agenda
as far as I'm concerned. When you put the "religious" in there...I am
starting to mentally "delete" and check out. Now, mind you, I used to be
a deaconess in the Presbyterian church...but the older I get, the more I
go with my own version of spirituality than I do religion. No "holy
wars" for me, thank you.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote: It is appalling and I hope Molly barbecues his santimonious butt.
Advocating anarcharchy is not only un-Christian, it is totally
unacceptable from an ethical standpoint period. Yes, I believe there
are people in the world that the world would be better off without,
but the what goes around comes around thing usually takes care of most
of that problem.