RE: Jesse's llama picture link

He is incredibly cute. Awwwwwwwwww.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:16 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jesse's llama picture link

He will get a smidge darker maybe. The father is white with pale brown
spots underneath (you can see it after he has been sheered) and the
mother is dark brown. So he'll most likely stay a mocha color. He is so
soft to touch and soooooo cute. Momma is very, very protective of him
too. I have to greet her every time I go down to see the baby. If I
dont touch noses with momma, I dont get to see the baby. Thats how
llamas greet and OK each other. If you dont..you get spit on! LOL
Brandi learned that the HARD way and had to go shower after momma
sprayed her with chewed up grass. Way too funny.

Jesse, will it [he/she?] stay that color or darken as it ages? Great
color.

On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:00 AM, Donna wrote:

> Well you just never know what you will find in my inbox :)
>
> This morning Jesse sent over some pictures of the new baby llama. What
> cutesy!
>
> You can find the pictures here:
>
> http://hort.net/+12Se
>
> Enjoy!