Re: OT--Robertson

He simply cannot backpedal out of that one.

Robertson said on Monday of Chavez, "If he thinks we're trying to
assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it...We
have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we
exercise that ability."

Now Robertson says, "There are a number of ways of taking out a dictator from power besides killing him. I was misinterpreted."

How does one misinterpret the word "assassinate"?  No one thinks that Robertson was refering to Chavez' character.

Kitty

-- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
> I'd say amen to that, Jim...'cept it seems inappropriate! Kathy

But did you see?  God told Pat Robertson to backpedal.

   http://hort.net/+12Sf

Chris