Re: The August garden report (loooong)

Cathy I am surprised, this year mine did great and I
really haven't had a lot of success other years. Most
years there is enough for the family to eat, none
extra to store. My thought was the heat helped....
maybe the all the darn bees here too....My thought was
to cut up and bag this years crop and just add to the
freezer.... yes no? anything special I need to do to
them before freezing?

Now my cucumbers never did produce anything before
they died this year... they just couldn't take the
heat I guess.

Tomatoes started coming in a couple weeks ago...
didn't think they would ever get ripe!

Donna