RE: OT gas prices

Hi Ceres

Take advantage of those prices and just drive aimlessly around Des Moines
for hours,LOL

Seriously though, do you have the dates for Perennial Saturday?  If so will
you share?  We have a MG outing at Bluebird Nursery on 9/12.  Hopefully my
little sister from MI will be here in time to go.  Take care of yourself,
and I'll see you on Perennial Saturday.  Thanks, Rich

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.