Re: OT/Here we go

ANDREA!!  Way to go!!!  I'm so happy for you.  I know you are ready to get the &*#@ outta there!!  LOL

Jess

"hodgesaa@earthlink.net" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Kitty, I live in a neighborhood that people are clamoring to get into.
Apparently the fellow who wants my house had tried to get another one here
and lost out, so he's been stalking my neighborhood just waiting for a
house to come on the market. Good luck for me!

I don't know why this neighborhood is so popular. It was really neat in the
beginning but now it's starting to look like all the other cookie cutter
subdivisions as they cram more houses into it. Anyway, guess it doesn't
matter what it looks like now huh? I'll be gone!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC