Re: everything ok?

  • To: "Agardenchat" gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] Re: everything ok?
  • From: "kmrsy" kmrsy@netzero.net
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:11:00 -0500

Hi, Donna,
(This is a reply to something Donna wrote me, but I'm sending it to Chat in
case others are interested)

I had had pb&j for lunch.  Everything else I had would take TIME to prepare
and I wasn't THAT hungry.  Actually, just before I wrote that I had put a
pot of hot water on the hot plate to make some mac and cheese and totally
forgot it.  Fortunately there was plenty of water in the pot.  So I scrapped
the m&C idea and just had toast and a citrucel milkshake.

I made about $350 on my plant sale. I don't expect much on the August sale,
the real plant shoppers come in April.  But that was definitely my best-ever
August for plants.  I have a lot left that I'll just hold over for April.
For the MG sale we only had 473 pots available and sold all but 88 which is
fine.  I'm just getting ready to run the $ totals.  I had a few sprinkles in
the morning, not enough to cause any worry, and it didn't rain at all the
rest of the day, though we did have a lot of wind.  The weatherman had
forcasted 60% chance of rain for the day.

Today I have to face cleanup here.  Garage sales sort of destroy my garage
and I had to close up fast to get going to the other sale.  Later I hope to
divide some daylilies and then for dinner we're going out to celebrate
family birthdays. My nephew is in town and I'm looking forward to seeing
him.

Kitty

Kitty
neIN, Z5