Re: Katrina/Jesse's Friends

Mine too. I've been watching the news and it is sickening. Please let us
know how they are faring Jesse.
And David, N.O. is the BEST place I've ever been. I hate to see them have
to go through this.

I've been getting requests from the Humane society for emergecy relief
funds. SO many animals hurt as well. I just hate this.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC