Long days

Supposed to be 98 today (heat index of 116) and about the same tomorrow. Ugh!
I'm heading outside to water this morning so I can hopefully avoid it when I
get home from work. All of my plants are just kind of hanging in there, rather
than growing. There is a fine green sheen of mold on the bare patches in the
lawn. That happens this time of year with such humidity. I confess I am
looking quite forward to the cooler temps of fall. That won't happen for at
least another two months. Although the humidity usually lowers some in
September. Of course that's our biggest hurricane month so there ya go. Hope
you all stay cool today!
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC
Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue