Re: andrea, did you read this story?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] andrea, did you read this story?
  • From: Cathy Carpenter cathy.c@insightbb.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 05:51:01 -0500

My niece is vegan. When on that type of diet, one has to be very
careful to get the proper balance of amino acids, as no veggie has
the appropriate mix for human health. She eats no animal product
whatever... not even honey! When she got married, even the cakes were
produced by a vegan bakery.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b