rain in Kemp!

Not a lot, I'll grant you but we just had one of those little "pocket"
storms pop up.  Got maybe an inch and a half.  I only just realized the
bottom of my rain gauge is cracked.  Hadn't used it in months, so that's no
surprise I guess.   It's a drop in the bucket considering how far behind we
are, but it was a pleasant sight to see nevertheless!   Dropped the temps
too from 104 before to about 85 now.  That feels downright chilly in
August.   Sugar's not impressed, but I'm pleased.  Just thought some or
most of y'all would be pleased to hear it.  Thanks for any prayers and rain
dances you may be doing out there, keep up the good work!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX