From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 2:06 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT E-Bay

In a message dated 08/07/2006 5:04:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sue.nyc@att.net writes:
It's a scam mail. I bet it tells you to click on a link to verify something,
right? If you do you get sent to a fake Ebay page that asks for things like
social securtiy numbers and bank account info. Just delete it!

That's what I expected, and just what I did.  It was a surprise, though.