Re: now Borers.....was orchid/yard

Jesse, what type of paint....tree paint or reg. paint??
Curious.  I'm losing all my cork screw willows that we brought back  from
Germany years ago to borers.  Out of my 5 trees, I have one left, and  that one
is barely hanging in there.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 8/8/2006 10:24:50 PM Central Standard Time,