Re: Amorphophallus New York

BBG is a bit too much or a trip from here for me.  NYBG had one two or
three years ago.  And the Plant Delight cover featured the plant in the
fairly recent past - I remember one of my prudish friends declaring that
the cover was pronographic.

In a message dated 08/10/2006 3:48:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,