Re: Re: frogs

Uhhh, I spelled that wrong... LYNX. Sorry. They have tails that are
bobbed, pointy tipped ears, markings kind of like a bobcat, and their
back quarters look like they don't belong on them...kind of big and
muscular.

  Where I last worked, we had a large cat that we sometimes saw out our
windows. It looked like a cross between a bobcat and a Florida panther.
It was built like a panther, only smaller and with the coloration and
bobbed tail of a bobcat--kind of awkward looking, actually.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10