From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 5:54 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Frogs

Chris, do you know what kind of frogs they are??? Probably not a good  idea
to release them to your pond if they are not native to your  area.  They
probably not survive the winters.   Even if  they are native, chances are
they won't stick around unless they are  aquatic, then they might more so.
think you are better off to enjoy them  in your terrarium.  Sounds like you
have a very naturally balanced  eco-system in your terrarium.  I admire that

you are able to do that.
Yep, bet your bullfrog either scared the other frogs away, or ate  them.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 8/11/2006 11:03:12 AM Central Standard Time,