Re: recipe

So glad you liked the ginger-cabbage recipe, Bonnie.  Your version
sounds good to me.  It wasn't a written-down recipe, anyway - just
something I made up one day and we enjoyed.  I rarely ever follow
a recipe exactly - in fact at this stage of my life, I rarely ever follow
recipes.  And I seldom fix anything quite the same way twice.  Things
just come together, and usually are pretty good.

In a message dated 08/12/2006 12:58:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,