Re: hort.net moving?

> I guess there were other things to answer, but I got caught up in the
> surprise of you wanting to move.

Hope you read my other message... not a want thing.

> I'm trying to think of ways to keep the current setup by having more money
> come in.

Well here is a couple of others you probably won't like either....
although I don't even know enough about them, might not be feasable
either.

1- add some kind of a 'ad' thing to each of these messages.  Not sure who or how much they would pay for this kinda thing.

2- start a 'plant auction' site on hort.net..... we all have extra
plants/seeds, some worth more than others. Work out some kinda
arrangement where hort.net gets a good portion of the auction price. I
would think most of us would be willing to give away the plant
materials, but would be looking for the shipping and handling portion
back. I know most of us just eat the cost of this among us, but if this
was open to the public.....

I will keep thinking.....

Donna