To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Cc: <silverhawk@flash.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:41 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: signing off for a while.

I have created a folder where my Chat mail is sent automatically. It's nice
to have it all together.

It's easier to read it all at once. My folders do tend to get huge, but
every once in a while I try to delete the oldest files.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)