Re: now CES gardens was- and still sort of is- Pinus stobus'Contorta'

move it later? You have to be kidding. I don't move trees of any type unless it is to remove them forever.

I really am not worried about the height.. the sky is the limit there.
All of our wires are underground here and run along the property lines,
so that is not an issue with me. It is the width of the darn thing that
is concerning me....

It is very slender now comparing it to it's height. If the ratio was to
stay the same, it would only be about 5ft wide in lets say 10 years....
but that is not what I am reading on the internet. sigh.

Plan on walking around the property with it and see if I can find a better placement for it over the weekend.

Donna