Re: back to gardening....

In a message dated 8/17/06 12:00:45 PM, cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil writes:

> The trick is to figure out why they're for sale.

Cyndi, is the price of hay the reason?   My brother who lives on a mountain
side acreage in Morgan Hill, Calif talks of the expense of hay there.
     Sounds like your growing season has been rough.   The heat & lack of
moisture has made gardening a real task here this season however we have rcd rain
yesterday and today and the temps are lower.