To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] PDN

See, it was hilarious Kitty...;-)

I haven't looked at the cats yet, but will. I worked at the Garden Gate all day and boy am I tired. We've got a 50% off sale going at the moment so everyone is flocking in to see what they can get. Some pretty darned good deals actually. I myself came home with 3 new containers. 2 that were on sale and one that a customer paid for, but then asked me to repot the plant (a small Norfolk Island Pine) into a black plastic pot. Go figure.