From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:09 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ummm...

Bummer on the allergies. Mine aren't too bad yet, but it's early for

I watered and pulled weeds early, then took Dad to church and his Sunday
School class as usual. The good news is that he's strong enough again so
that I think he can manage for himself  and I can go back to my church.
Spent part of the afternoon answering emailed garden questions for a friend
who has a radio show and gets swamped, then had to unplug the computer
because of big storms in the area. (unexpected ones, too). Dug out a map to
try to figure out the best driving route to Pa. for later this week. Kept
the kitten from beating up the dogs too much. Somehow the day just vanished.

I meant to get back out to the garden to cut some giant pigweed. It's way
over my head and is shading the tomatoes. :-(