Mystery Fans

We have a vine in a pot that is blooming for the first time. We bought the vine 4 or 5 years ago at a plant sale somewhere :); we have no idea where. We have no idea what the name of the plant might be. The stems and leaves are fleshy and succulent, much like a hoya--but it is not a hoya. Wherever the tendrils lay on the ground for any length of time, they root at the nodes. The leaves are opposed, and the flowers arise from those nodes also.

The flowers are passing strange. They are 2-to-3 inches long, slender from the node out to a... well... birdcage like end. They are also limp, that is, they don't support themselves the way most flowers do; their mother never told them to stand up straight.

The top of the flower is closed but the sides are open. It may be, of course, that the flowers are still immature and will open later. Anyway, here are a few pictures we took this PM. What is it?

http://snipurl.com/vba9

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W