You may have read about the many fires near here in eastern Washington and
northern Idaho. We had some cooler weather and more humidity yesterday & a
dramatic wind shift today. The smoke is mostly gone & I'm hopeful they're
controlled. The past few days visibility has been 1/2 mile or so, ash falling
and acid smoky smell pervading everything. Tough on folks with asthma and
irritating to healthier people.
Tonight we went for a walk and could see blue sky & rain clouds with just a
bit of smoke to make a beautiful sunset and breathable air. I might be able to
open up the house early in the morning.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho