Re:Mystery fan

I'm playing catchup once again.  I have this plant, it's a Dischidia
ruscifolia.  Mine has not bloomed yet....but the foliage is exactly the  same.  It's
one of those ant plants, Jim, that we talked about once.   Dischidias seem to
be the only ones that I don't have a problem growing.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

We have  a vine in a pot that is blooming for the first time. We bought