Re: now west nile, was fire

West Nile is most prevelant (at least here) in those w/ immune systems not
totally up to par (the very old, the very young, those w/ chronic
conditions).  I know I get bit 20 - 30 times a day, every single day, so
either my immune system is up to the challange or just pure dumb luck that I
don't get it.  And that's using spray on repellant and burning incense to
keep them discouraged.   I'm a gardener and will not stay out of my garden,
so as dad always says 'ya pays your money, ya takes your choice".

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX